Sunday, December 11, 2011

Apathy, a non-action verb that destroys our Nation

In the last dozen years, we citizens have been asleep. Figuratively so, and so much so that the actions of our Nations government and political offices have gone almost unnoticed and definitely unchecked. It has been the 'status que' that our government wants, to keep us as uninformed as possible to what policies they want in place. They have lulled us into complacency, feeding our ego's, dangling 'shinny little goodies' and directing our thoughts by redirecting our media. We fell for it...
Apathy, it is a word that has come up many times in conversation lately in our household, our neighborhood and our social gatherings. I had to look it up in the beginning, and that alone ashamed me somewhat. I though myself informed and educated, up to date on news and current civil laws, I found myself lacking and in want of the actual reality of the world events. I had to re-evaluate what I had seen, heard, read, and understood. I began to research and question a lot about the policies that had been put into place. I was no longer complacent, I lost my 'apathy'. And in doing so I gained a few things I didn't count on...
I discovered that the Nation had changed, so much so, that we were no longer a Democratic Republic, That our Nation was no longer defending it's citizenry against injustice, that our education was not indulged in teaching civil laws and citizen rights, and that multinational corporations had somehow gained and had laid claim to our rights as a citizen. Our monetary system was in the hands of world banking tycoons and not our government, that alone made me question our Nation's leadership and values of our ability to govern and sustain our Nation. I discovered that there was legal differences in the terms,'Citizen of the United States' and a 'United States Citizen'. I also stumbled across the information that there are quite a few differences in the term 'unlawful' and 'illegal'. And of course I researched the legal, government, definitions of 'Right' and 'Privilege', and found a disturbing amount of regulation on both...
So, armed with information, and asking questions, I assumed that it was a good idea to share these things and inform my fellow American citizens of these and many other things. I joined internet groups and forums, stood with other active citizens in protests, rally and gatherings, contacted civil liberty and civil law activist groups, and exercised my 'Rights' to help inform others and stand against acts and proposals that were being offered by government officials that I did not believe were in the best interests of the citizens of my Nation.
By doing so, and as a product of past legislature and current laws being accepted by Congress, me and my fellow active citizens, were easily identified and labeled as 'low level terrorists' and seen as a political threat to this Nation. Excuse me? Now I am suspect to terrorism? By speaking my mind and sharing information? By not only protesting but by calling for public vote and voice in matters that affect us, as a Nation of 'Free' citizens? And this is being done with the majority of our Nations public not even aware of the Federal Governments ability to arrest and detain citizens without bond, trial or by any other lawful or legal reason except that we challenge our governments position on governing our media, our taxes, our trade and our borders.
Well I am no longer apathetic to these unjust, unlawful and un-American acts of our supposed Congress of the People. Patriot and Terrorists as closely defined as actors in a movement for or against a government. I am for this Nation, for the principals of it's People and will always side on the betterment of our People that have made this Nation a place to be proud to live in. Our Government needs it's citizens to support it, not the Banks and corporations that continue to bleed it dry and cast harder economics on it and bigger debt into it.
I am no Terrorist, I am no Patriot, I am something more powerful and dangerous...
I am a free citizen, educated and better informed, alert and aware of my government and political officials actions, and I not only have contacts and friends who are like me, I plan on continuing to inform and educate the public.
We have just over 400 political officials in office. We have over 7 million service personnel in our branches of military service in country. There are less than 4 million police officials in active duty rosters. But there are 1.8 billion U S Citizens and Citizens of the US. Do the math.
Yes there is a lot of groundwork for a Police State to be enacted in place, and a lot of talk about Martial Law being set into our countries Cities and States. That is not my 'paranoid ramblings', that is facts based on reports and statements made by our current government. So which way will this turn? Me, I hope for the best and the sovereignty of our Nation and it's People, however I have planned for the worst...
Apathy, a non-action verb, that our Nations Government hopes you continue to hold onto....

No comments:

Post a Comment