Thursday, October 25, 2012

My New Book

Today I finished my working handbook project....actually finished it a few weeks ago, but tired of reading it, re-reading it, and tweaking here and there, and actually editing stuff OUT. So I contacted some peers, contacted some publishers, found some decent deals, (for myself and my reading audience) and proceeded to publish the work as finished.
A Pagan Clergy Handbook: Letters, Essays & Observations by- Rev Sean (Shadar) Bigham
was published on Lulu Publications and is available in print for $12.95.
The handbook is just that, a handbook. Not overly bulky, not overly complex, (at least not for those who have studied in the Pagan traditions and have entered into the Clergy services beyond the functions of the Priesthood) and slim and small enough (6x9 trade book size)to be able to be carried along where ever you may go. No, it is not a how to manual for Clergy, it is however a resource suggestion and guide for such functions as counseling, ministry work, community bulding and continual education for Clergy while serving their community.
composed of letters between myself and various Pagan Clergy, essays on topics such as Universal Laws, Mystery of Religion, and observations of myself and others...rather they are condensed versions or footnotes of conversations during my 20 years of community service as Clergy. I kept this open to all traditions of Pagan and Neo-Pagan practitioners, held no custom or traditional values above any others, you know, quite generalized, yet concise information with enough lead and detail to help guide others into and along the way of our duties and responsibilities as Clergy.
I am still working on 'One Man's Philosophy; A Druids Journal, and will one day have it completed and available to the public. I am still offering classes and discussions on What Modern Pagan Clergy is Today, and many other topics that we cover as teaching Clergy, ministers and Advocates of our various Pagan faiths.

No comments:

Post a Comment